Saturday, August 14, 2010

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

I've said it before, and I'll probably say it again - this long engagement allows for many changes to be made.

I know that I have not shared our invites yet, but we are still making a couple of changes to them.  Trust me, you'll be the first to know when they are done! How about I make you a deal?  I'll share one piece with you today to hold you over until the big reveal? Deal?  Great!

We decided to do RSVP postcards to save some money, and ordered them from Vistaprint. Well after getting our engagement pictures back, I found an excuse to order new RSVP cards!

Here are the previous RSVP postcards...

Nice, but a little boring

...and here are the new ones!


Now you can't tell me the new ones don't look super cool! The front of the RSVP includes one of my favorite pictures from our engagement shoot, and our address. The back indicates that there are 2 seats reserved for the guests (no trying to add on people!), and gives a little extra space for words of advice.

While I was at it (Vista Print was having a decent sale, no upload fee, no color fee, free post cards) I ordered some Thank You cards as well, using a picture from our engagement shoot. These will be for any gifts that we get before the wedding. The plan is to take pictures at the wedding, holding either a thank you sign or parasol, and use that for gifts received at the wedding and after.


Did you make changes during your engagement period, after thinking you were done with a project? Did you use engagement pictures for any DIY projects?

No comments: