Sunday, October 17, 2010

Avoiding a breakout

I have a love hate relationship with my face. Most of the time I love it, but there are several moments when I hate it, and those moments always stem from a break out.


I've tried different products to prevent breakouts including the ever so popular Proactive system, and they all seem to work for a little bit and then it's breakout city.

Now, I must take some of the blame (or all of it, but I like to go easy on myself) because I start off great with the daily regimen and then slowly start forgetting at night and sometimes skipping over a couple steps when getting ready in the morning.

I got tired of the high cost of Proactive (I was never a fan of the automatic deduction, especially when I would be sent another set before I was even half way done with the current set of products) and started to see the commercials for a new 3 step Clean and Clear product and thought I should give it a try.






I tend to not have one major big breakout, but more of a smaller almost rash type of breakout. The clean and clear didn't seem to do very much for me either.

When we got my make up for our first set of engagement pictures done at the Clinique counter, I decided to buy some of their acne solutions as well as their dark spot corrector.





And here are a couple before and now shots. I've been using it for 5 months now and feel like it's really making a difference.






I hope to see more improvement by the time April rolls around.

Did you switch to any new beauty products in preparation for your wedding? How did they work for you?

No comments: