Wednesday, October 21, 2009

SHHHHH!... Do Not Disturb

Part of our venue package is the use of a suite for my bridal party to become even hotter and another room for the guys to get ready. I got the idea online to make some cute suite signs to hang from our respective rooms on the big day.

This was a very simple and quick DIY project. All it required was:
- A couple sheets of scrapbook paper (the same that we are using for all signs at the reception)
- Some ribbon (which I had left over from the invite mock ups and pomanders)
- Glue/ Adhesive
- Crystals (which I had left over from decorating our wooden signs)

I love being able to use materials that I already have! I printed out the signs on white cardstock, (in the font used on our invitations) and then glued it to the green cardstock. I glued the ribbon to the blue cardstock, and then attached the green/sign. I used a little super glue to add the crystals to the sign for a little extra sparkle and viola! Simple and quick bridal suite signs.

Here are the fronts of the signs:


And the backs:


And them hanging



Will your bridal party get ready together in a room at the venue?  What about your guys?

2 comments:

Katie said...

They look fabulous! Great job!

Lauren said...

Thanks Katie!!