Monday, July 11, 2011

Passport To Love: Top 10 Portraits

I know that looking at 20 million posed pictures of our family and friends isn't the most exciting thing to do, so I've tried to narrow it down to my top 10 fun favorites.  Our friends and family are pretty good looking ;)

Side note - I'm not normally this much shorter than everyone else.  Since I would have sunk in the grass with how long I was standing there for pictures I opted to take off my heels.

Love my girls! 


Mr. E and his guys looking into the distance...maybe at the storm clouds rolling in



I love our usher Brett's (far left)  face in this one.  I think my cousin Jason (far right) is telling Mr. E its his last chance to escape our crazy family.

Mr. E with the girls




The whole bridal party with ushers


Me and the boys




Practicing the bouquet toss.  Funny since 3 of my bridesmaids were married and the 4th will be married next month.


With our families



Family shot with my godmother Aunt Bunny (Mama E's closest sister) and her family.


Daddy E was shocked that we actually found a steel drummer to play at our wedding.  Even though I wanted to give up after the first drummer completely fell off the face of the Earth, I'm glad I continued on with the search.  It meant so much to my dad that we incorporated part of his heritage into our ceremony.


There is no way that we would have had the wedding that we did without the financial support from Mama & Daddy E.  Love you two more than words can express!


Opps, I guess that's really 12.  Close enough, right? ;)  Next up - setting the stage for our ceremony.


Will you or did you take any fun pictures during your portrait session?

All photos from Lynn Michelle

No comments: