Friday, July 8, 2011

Passport To Love: First Look, More Tears

When we first met with our photographer Lynn back in 2009, we already knew that we were going to do a first look.  We were really excited to see each other before the ceremony, and hopefully calm any nerves.  Mr. E had his back to me as I walked towards him from the building.



Lynn had us stand back to back.  By now (in my recaps), you've seen me cry at the rehearsal, the dinner and while getting ready so it should be no surprise that without actually seeing Mr. E's face, I was already having a hard time keeping the tears at bay.



Mr. E kept it together much better than I did.


Excitement took over right before turning around.


And now for the big reveal.




Gotta love the look of shock on my face.  You would think that I had not helped to pick out Mr. E's accessories, nor watched him try on his suit earlier that week when we picked it up from the store.  I think it was just a release of the emotions I was feeling that morning.  Excitement mixed with a dose of nervousness. Seeing my future husband, and having him finally see THE dress.




Yep, there was definitely some ugly cry faces going on during the first look.

Wiping away kiss evidence 

Mr. E pulled out the hankies from Mama & Daddy E, which came in handy to dab away the tears




Let me take one more good look at you

Then we didn't really know what to do so we just looked at the Lynn.


She snapped a couple more pictures of the two of us before our first look was officially over.



The one thing that I did not expect after having a first look was to still be emotional when I first saw Mr. E at the end of the aisle. The first look was magical, and so was the walk down the aisle.

When our first look was over, we headed over to meet the rest of our bridal party for some windy portraits!


Do you think you will shed any tears when you see your FI for the first time on your wedding day?

All photos from Lynn Michelle


No comments: