Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Superheroes Unite!

BONK! POW! WHAMM!


Oh, the visual sound effects of the classic batman comic and the 1960s TV show starring Adam West.  Mr. E grew up reading comic books, and has recently renewed that interest.  With this collection slowly beginning to take up space in our guest room (we really need a second bookcase), I thought it would be fun to add in a couple of superhero elements into our wedding day.

I've been thinking about a garter for a while and when I found out one of Mr. E's favorite Superheroes was Batman, I quickly ordered this set.

From Etsy Seller lilBittythings

I was tossed between video game or zombie cuff links to gift Mr E on our wedding day, but ended up purchasing a very sweet pair of Superman cuff links instead.

From Etsy Seller CoolCufflinks


Thank you Etsy, you make shopping so easy!  I hope Mr. E will be as excited about these as I am!

How will you work in elements of your groom's favorite interests?