Monday, March 28, 2011

Personalizing Bouquets

Before I get to the latest DIY project I just wanted to take a moment to remember that 2 years ago today Mr. E had me in tears.  That is a night I will never forget, and can not believe that we are finally this close to the big day!



OK, back from my trip down memory lane.  Inspired by Miss Lioness' post on bouquet charms, I decided to add another DIY project to the list!

I won't repeat the directions outlined by Miss Lioness, but I will say this was one of the easiest projects I completed.  And this late in the game, I don't think I need to be taking on any big projects. I need to just cut myself off from all new projects, but you know what they say about idle hands.

After ordering the kit from Annie Howes, I thought it would be cute to personalize the bridesmaid's bouquets with their nicknames used on Weddingbee.  A little clip art and resizing later and they were ready to print out.



Following the online steps I was doing good until my cheap cuticle scissors broke in the middle of trimming BM Philly's charm.  Thankfully I had another pair to forge on with.



I'm so excited about the final product and can't wait to see them on their bouquets in less than a month!!!



Do you (or did you) have trouble cutting yourself off from projects as the wedding day nears?

No comments: