Monday, July 27, 2009

Color, Color everywhere?

I'm starting to feel like I'm seeing our wedding colors everywhere! This weekend I went to a bridal jewelry high tea event for a magazine and was a little early (as I normally am, I always feel so bad if I'm late making someone wait on me) so I decided to kill some time at Marshall's.

I had no intention of buying anything, just to walk around for 10 or 15 mins and then head to the tea. Well I found myself in the home goods section and low and behold there were two baskets there, 1 green and 1 blue, that just happened to be our colors! I sent a picture message to Mr. E and my mom to get their opinions on them. Of course when I'm trying to hurry, I don't get any cell service in that building! So here I am walking around with these two baskets trying to find service to send the picture message… by the time I finally found service at the front of the building, I realized that I only had 8 mins to get to the tea! I figured I would just buy them, and decide if we could use them once I got home. If not I could always return them, so I bought them and hauled butt to the tea.

Mom and Mr. E both agreed that we could use the baskets in the wedding (and in our home after the wedding) so I'm going to keep them. One will be for programs and the other will hold the bubbles for our send off. I don't think there are any other needed baskets for the wedding, so I'll be steering clear of that aisle from here on out haha!


Do you make any purchases for the wedding based on the sole fact that it matches your colors?

No comments: