Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Roomie Reunion

College Roomies! MOH Kristen, BM Colby & me

Chris and I spent our 3 day holiday weekend down in Houston with my two college roommates Kristen and Colby and their significant others Raul and Chris. My two roomies happen to both be in our wedding party, Kristen is my MOH and Colby is one of the bridesmaids. Chris (Colby's husband) is also one of my Chris' groomsmen.

Kristen & Colby (along with their guys) surprised me with a cookie cake for my birthday (which was last Sunday) and a gift card to Michael's!!! How awesome is that?? Now I can get more supplies for DIY projects!

YUM Cookie Cake!

We spent the weekend catching up on life, talking about wedding plans, watching college football, heading out on Colby & Chris' boat on the lake, playing some 3 on 3 basketball, watching the new Brad Pitt movie and playing some games.

The guys fixing the tire on the boat trailer


Even little Gypsy had a great time with Colby & Chris' dogs Charlie and Slider

It was a wonderful, but short weekend with 2 of the wonderful girls that will be standing by my side on my wedding day.

No comments: