Monday, May 10, 2010

Who doesn't want a little more bling??

Yay for more diamonds, what girl doesn't love a little more bling?

When it came to looking for a wedding band I was actually the easy shopper. I'm a sucker for matching, so my band will be princess cut diamonds to match those in the band of my engagement ring. Here's a little refresher of my E ring



And the matching band to go with it


Easy peasy, and I'm done.

On the other hand, we have Mr. E. He didn't want a simple band. He's wants something unique with a little bling, which I'm all for. Why should I be the only one with some diamonds? :)

Due to his job, I thought it would be best to get a tougher metal to keep up with the dings that are sure to come. We looked into Tungsten and Titanium and decided that we liked the weight of the Tungsten better then the "light weight" feel of Titanium. I was very happy with the ring Mr. E picked out because it was unique, had a little bling and most importantly is something that he will want to wear for the rest of his life.




2 middle pictures are from Kay Jewelers

And here is a little photo shoot I did with all three of our rings!


Our Wedding Colors


Flowers that Mr. E gave me


Side view


On Mr. E's Xbox Controller


On our kitchen floor

Did you get a band that matched your E-ring? Did your man want a little bling as well?

No comments: