Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Dennis!

Today is my brother’s birthday! He’s turning 29 today, and will be the big 3-0 by the time our wedding rolls around next year.



Dennis & me in St. Maarten on our 2008 cruise


Dennis & Chris when we first got on the ship, Cruise 2009

My 3 favorite men: Dad, Chris and Dennis on formal night on our 2009 cruise


My brother and I are very close thanks to family vacations when we were younger. We quickly found out that if we didn’t along with each other, then we didn’t have anyone to hang out with and enjoy the vacation. I am so glad that Chris asked Dennis to be a groomsman in the wedding! Dennis may have to do double duty with the walk down the aisle since he will most likely walk our mother down and then come back and walk down with the groomsmen. There is no side door as our ceremony is outside. Not sure if that’s how it’ll go, but we’ll leave that up to the planner to decide what looks better.

Will you siblings be standing up for you on the big day?

No comments: