Thursday, August 4, 2011

Passport To Love: I Came To Dance

Dance, dance, dance...

With the dance floor open, our guests found their groove.




There were some slow dances for the couples.



I really have no clue what is going on in the next picture between me and BM Philly's fiancĂ©e but it cracks me up!




I know that some brides put line dances on their do not play list, but the Cupid Shuffle and Electric slide were a must for our guests.



Look at our blue and green flip flops in action

Some of our friends decided to give a little show during Journey's "Don't Stop Believing".  I'm so sad that I missed most of this because we were outside trying to cool off.  Thankfully our photographers caught the action, air guitar and all.






One of my fears for the reception was that our dance floor was going to be empty, but I should have known that our friends would make sure that it wasn't.

Up next the Anniversary dance.

All photos from Lynn Michelle

Catch up on the Elephant recaps, Passport To Love:

No comments: