Friday, February 4, 2011

There Will Be Steel Drums!

The surprise for my dad will happen!!

Back in December I talked about my issues with an unresponsive vendor who we were going to use to surprise my dad on the wedding day.  I still have not heard back from him but it doesn't matter because we found and just booked another steel drummer!

My personal drum purchased on our trip to Trinidad & Tobago

Honestly, this has been more stress than any of our other vendors and I was so ready to throw in the towel.  The only thing that kept me going was the mental picture of my dad on that day, I can not wait to see his face!!

Did you have any drama with booking a vendor? Was there any part of your wedding day planned as a surprise to someone else?

2 comments:

Sara said...

Oh man! Mr. B really wants a drummer! Does your vendor have vendor friends in DC?

Lauren said...

LOL, not that I know of, but never give up on goggle! That's how we found our replacement one.