Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Another Cake Topper?

Yes indeed!  You may remember our first cake topper, which is perfect for our travel themed cake, but I couldn't stop there.

When I first came across the Etsy shop Mud Cards to create our suitcase topper, I was pulled in by the customization of her toppers to resemble the bride and groom as well as their interests.  After receiving our other topper, I thought to myself, how cute would it be to get one made of us to go next to our groom's cake?  This would be one that we could display after the wedding in a cute shadow box in our home.  I ran it by Mr. E (who was all for it) and placed the order.

Working with Keren again was amazing! She asked for pictures of us and our wedding attire to really execute the details and was quick to make any changes that I requested.  I LOVE the final product!  I still can't believe how well she did on the details to truly make this us!





Mr. E selected the Xbox for his interest while I went with my laptop and added a lil nod to my blogging moniker.

And here are some close ups of the details.  First off we have Mr. E's tie, which will be the stand out blue/green thanks to the Hive's votes!


I love all of the details that Keren incorporated from my wedding day look!  The biggest of all being the dress, she nailed the beading and rouching features.


Look at those blue shoes!  That's a little detail that others most likely won't notice, but I did and it made me smile.



Finally we have my hair and accessory from my hair trial.  Too cute!


Would you have a personalized cake topper made for your wedding?

No comments: