Thursday, January 6, 2011

Quick & Easy Table Numbers

I have already mentioned our table names for the reception, but I couldn't just stop there.  I loved this inspiration picture shared by Mrs. Stripes as well as her reception set up with the milk glass vases.



We've decided to do table numbers for our rehearsal dinner due to the large number of guests.  I think it'll just be easier for everyone, and it gives me an excuse to use these IKEA frames. I did this on the cheap, using paper left over from the pink and red pack I purchased to make MOH Navy's bachelorette sign.  I cut it down to size, 2 pieces for each frame.


I downloaded the El Rio Lobo font from dafont.com to go with the Tex Mex location of our rehearsal dinner. A little spray adhesive and we're good to go.


Instead of numbers on both sides, I choose to use an abbreviated version of the Bride & Groom Fun Facts on the back (an idea I borrowed from Mrs. Fro Yo) that guests will see in our programs.  Since many of our rehearsal dinner invites are for those that will be standing with us, they probably won't have a chance to read over the program during the wedding. ;)


Now I just need to find some cheap vases (hopefully from another bride that is looking to sell) or follow in the steps of Mrs. Socks and buy some cheap vases and paint them white.

Anyone else using these cute frames for your table numbers?

No comments: