Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Engagement Pictures!!

I am so excited about these!!! Lynn Michelle did such a wonderful job, and we had a blast shooting them. I won't talk too much, and let the pictures speak for themselves.

All pictures from Lynn Michelle Photography

The pictures were taken at the railway museum near Fair Park in Dallas. We started out in our "dressy" clothes, but that didn't last too long. Mr. E and I are both more jeans and t-shirt type of people, and felt more ourselves once we changed.

Here is one picture to prove that we did dress up in the beginning.




The series are in our casual clothes in, on and around the trains. Notice the shirt colors? Yep they're our wedding colors!











Another shout out to my mom for getting the hook up with the old school suitcases!






Love these pictures! Stay tuned for my favorites and the funny ones!
Did you incorporate your wedding theme into your engagement pictures?

No comments: