Thursday, June 3, 2010

Make Up Help

Let's just say, between you and me, I am not a girl that loves to wear make up. In fact the reason I hate to put it on is the fact that I have to take it off at the end of the night, normally when I'm too tired to do much of anything. After my first couple of weeks at work, I was too lazy to bother with it, and haven't really worn it on a daily basis since. Here's a picture with my average everyday naked face.

On the plane to New Orleans


Don't get me wrong, I do own makeup and will put it on for a special occasion or anytime I know there will be a lot of pictures taken, like vacations or parties. I normally only stick to the basics: eye shadow, mascara, eye liner and Chap Stick. My lips are pretty sensitive, and have been known to break out, so I don't like to risk it. Here's a pic of my face with a little help from makeup.



Mr. E & me on a trolley tour on our trip to Philly in 2008


To really emphasis the fact that I hardly ever wear makeup, I still have the very first Clinique compact of eye shadow that Mama Elephant purchased for me back in middle school. It's worn down, and there's very little left, but I still have it 13 years later.

Of course I plan on wearing makeup on the big day, and that's the reason I will seek help in that department. I plan on hiring a makeup artist to come out to the Tribute the morning of and do my makeup there. I have begun the research and will keep you posted on what I find.

Will you do your own makeup on your wedding day, or hire someone else to do it?

No comments: