Friday, June 18, 2010

Sunset Engagement Pics

Just one more post of engagement pictures, I promise!

I don't think I can rave enough about our photographer Lynn Michelle!! After our engagement session at the railway museum, Lynn asked if we would like to meet up again with her to take some sunset pictures. She loves a good sunset shot and due to the closing time of the museum, we knew we wouldn't be there late enough for sunset pictures.

Of course we jumped at the chance to hang out with Lynn again and take more pictures! She even asked if we wanted to bring along my dog Gypsy to get in on the action. Its hard to narrow it down, but here are my favorites for your viewing pleasure :)

All photos courtesy of Lynn Michelle Photography






I love this next one of us and Gypsy! I just have to include it in our Christmas card this year ;)




Gypsy gets her close up.







This one is a good shot of Mr. E's art work.


Saving the best for last. I can't wait to get it enlarged! Look closely between us, notice anything interesting?

If you had engagement pictures taken, did you have a hard time picking a favorite?

No comments: