Friday, April 22, 2011

755 days later - It's Time to Get Married!!!

I can not believe that I am actually sitting here, bright and early the morning of the day before our wedding.  Ok I take that back.  I've always been an early riser, and I couldn't really sleep with the excitement of the bridal breakfast in a couple of hours.  Actually I haven't been able to really sleep through the night all week, waking up at 3 am.  Not sure if it's the excitement or worrying about the weather or my brain thinking non stop of the little things here and there that needed to be done.

I never thought this day would get here when Mr. E proposed 755 days ago.  These past 2 years have been filled with ups and downs, but I am so thankful that our relationship has only gotten stronger.  I love that man more than words can express and I can not wait to call him my husband!

To the Hive - I can honestly say that our wedding would not be what it is without you!  I have been so inspired by my fellow blogging bees and their amazing DIY projects, and have cherished each and every encouraging comment that you bees have left on my posts.  I started the DIY projects to kill time in our long engagement, but have really come to love the personal touches that will help to make tomorrow something all of our guests are sure to remember!

To Mama E & Daddy E - Your love and support is something that I can never thank you enough for.  You both have treated Mr. E like part of the family from day 1, and that means the world to me!  You have been there every step of the way in this engagement, and I still can't believe that the 4 of us managed to pull together to save for the big day.  I hope that you both will enjoy tomorrow as much as Mr. E and I will!

To my fellow April 23rd bees: cafegirl, Hgiel46137, Girliebride, franks.katie, MissJay, double0bride, Linecita1987, Eca813 and anyone else I may have forgotten.  I hope you all have an amazing wedding day tomorrow!! :)

To Mr. E - I never knew a wink could lead to what we have.  You are the love of my life and I can not wait to be your wife!  You are the calm to my crazy and I can't wait to spend my life with you.  Eric Benet and Tamia sing it so perfectly...

"Now baby the days and the weeks
And the years will roll by
But nothing will change the love inside
Of you and I


And baby I'll never find any words 
That could explain
Just how much my heart, my life
My soul you've changed"


OK, I need to stop with the tears, because I'm sure there will be enough of those tomorrow. We really are jumping for joy that our wedding day is finally here!


 Big Day iPhone appEngagement Photo via Lynn Michelle


See you when I'm a Mrs!

-Love Always
Miss E

No comments: