Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Travel themed programs, Part 1

I’ve been a little all over the board when it came to programs. At first I wanted something simple and easy, probably similar to our save the dates in a square fashion with cardstock and paper.



Square program from the Knot

After immersing myself in the world of DIY I thought it would be great to add a little personal effort and make programs that could double as fans for the Texas heat (although I’m hoping for not that much heat in April).



Fan Program via Mrs. Mouse on Weddingbee


I was pretty set on the fan programs after finding an easy to follow template online so I pushed that thought aside and worked on other DIY mock ups. One weekend while reading Wedding bee archives I came across Mrs. Sushi’s Passport Save the Dates for her destination wedding and changed my mind once again on our programs.



Mrs. Sushi's Awesome Save the Dates

I was in LOVE with the passport idea and knew that it would be perfect for our travel themed reception.


Here's a sneak peak of the mock up.




Stay tuned for the steps in the next post!

Did you change your mind several times before finally settling on one thing?

No comments: