Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Little More Dress Shopping

Yep, that's right...another dress post. This one will be quick, mostly because there were not to many dresses for me to try on at this bridal outlet. The dresses are either Mori Lee or DaVinci, and they give a 10% discount off the suggested retail price.

Dress #1. This dress was OK, but I realized that I really don't like the lace applique on wedding dresses. I'm sure the real dress wouldn't have some coming off, but I'm just not to crazy about it.

The back was OK, but nothing on the train. I need a little bling back there


Dress #2. This was nice, I like the bling in the middle, but could use a little more on the bottom and the back. It also had pockets!  Notice the sales lady Monica holding me in in the back haha.



Dress #3. This next dress was pretty, but the beading on the top was a little scratchy.



Dress #4. I like the rouching and beading on this dress.  



And there you have it. We also lucked out and found a bunch of the bridesmaids dresses that my girls are considering, but I'll save that for another post.

Did you search around to see if your dress could be ordered for a cheaper price at another bridal store?

No comments: