Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Passport To Love: Getting Ready Details

I am a huge fan of detail shots! Thankfully with Lynn's awesome team they were able to divide and conquer to capture so many of the pieces that would make up our wedding day outfits.





Of course we have to start off with the beautiful dress & veil that I would be wearing when I said "I do"

My something blue shoes, which I actually ended up spending less time in then I thought.



I blinged it out with my something borrowed earrings from Mrs. Champagne, my beautiful blue necklace from Mama E, and my hair pin.






Mama E gifted Mr. E and me our wedding day scents the night before at the rehearsal. I love that she had mine engraved with my new initials and our wedding date.




Our custom converse sneakers were such a hit, all of our guests remembered them from our RSVP postcards.




There were a couple of wonderful physical reminders of bee love added onto my shoes, you may remember them from Mrs. Rainbow's wedding.  Those little bees had traveled across the country in between her wedding and ours.

We can't forget about Mr. E!  Thank you again for helping to pick out his tie, it stood out so well against the groomsmen's ties. Mama E had a set of handkerchiefs embroidered with his initials.  These were very handy during the reception!



And last, but not least the superhero shout on my garters and his cufflinks.




Are you excited to see the parts of your bridal attire come together on the big day?

All photos from Lynn Michelle

Catch up on the Elephant recaps, Passport To Love:

No comments: